Monday, February 28, 2011

i vow...

..from this day (Monday, February 28th at 3:50pm EST) on (until around September 1), my official nail color of spring/summer 2011 will be tart deco from essie.  I'm telling you, I will wear this color every day of every week of every month for the next 6 months.  By the end, people will probably just think this is the way my nails grow in.  I'm not fucking kidding.

I'm telling you first-hand that this shit is perfection in a bottle.  It will pick you up during the darkest of rain-soaked Spring days.  It will be there to smile at you when you are feeling down.  It MAY just even guarantee you riches and the most successful of careers.  IT IS JUST THAT AMAZING.
Not only will all of the above happen for you when unveiling this sparkling coralish/orangey/sorbet-like shade on your digits, but, believe it or not, it will match EVERYTHING in your spring/summer wardrobe.  Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment