Wednesday, June 1, 2011

OB. SESH.

ok...so I'm super excited.  my house is completely covered in wedding magazines & my computer overloaded with favorites & random saved inspiration pics here and there.

BUT

lemme throw this out there.  the MAIN obsession.  my colors.

image via The Caribbean Destination Wedding Blog
AWESOME.  I literally look at this pic everyday.  I'm not kidding.  I LOVE the mismatched dresses.  I love the variations of the coral.  I SUPER LOVE the ivory bouquets.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.


image via Little Folk Design
teal/aqua/coral/ivory?  yes please!  vintage vibe?  oh hell yeah!

Trendsetting Wedding
It's as if these people just reached into my head and snatched up everything I could ever want.  Look at that re-dic candy bar!!  Amazing.

image unknown
And, excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the ground and get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. if you change your colors...you owe me $30.40 for my bridemaids dress I just bought. <3

    ReplyDelete