Monday, June 20, 2011

secrets.

I REALLY need to get on this venue business.  I just can't make a decision, and it's even harder to lock us into something that I have never seen before. 

On a different note, I am working on little things that I probably shouldn't be focusing on right now.  The little touches are just too much fun!

I haven't decided yet if I want to share the cool thing I found.  I'm grappling with either having NO surprises...(what fun is that?) or sharing a couple...I just don't know.  Having a blog dedicated to the planning is such a fun way to share with everyone what stage of the planning we are going through, but I also want to save some surprises for the big day!

I will go ahead and give a hint, though:

me and b
There it is.  That's all I'm saying...maybe.  I'm just so excited I might let it out...

Next, two of my sisters and my mom are coming to NY for a week in the beginning of July.  I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!  Everyone basically lives all over the US (mom in AZ, one in MN, and one in CA), so we don't get the opportunity to see each other often.  AND...drumroll please....we will be shopping for a wedding dress!!  This should be interesting, and I can guarantee that I will post PLENTY o' pics to show everyone.

LAST...the countdown is ticking away...270 days remaining!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your wedding. Please keep me filled in on ALLLLL your wedding plans!! Also I finally figured out how we are going to afford going to vegas when my husband is a major gambler...I am so happy and excited! 2012 will be the year of Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it!!

    Are you just going to chain him to the room while we go out and get crazy?? Otherwise, I'm not sure what your plans are...

    ReplyDelete