Thursday, September 15, 2011

some wedding/love tunes.

If you haven't heard landing feet first by bayside, you really should.  I happen to find it to be the most perfect wedding/love song, and not lame+boring or too classic.  It has a sweet message.  I'm pretty sure it's one of my favorite songs of all time.  (And I listen to A LOT of music.)

Also definitely worth checking out (in no particular order):
1.  marc broussard "love + happiness"  just listened to this today.  good tune.
2.  fun. "the gambler"  um, incredible.  seriously.
3.  landon pigg "falling in love at a coffee shop" --b will love me for this one <3
4.  bright eyes "first day of my life" i love this song.  i love this song.  i love this song.
5.  death cab for cutie "ill follow you into the dark" kind of dark.  like us.
6.  born ruffians "little garcon"  cute little song.
7.  cake "love you madly"  who doesn't love cake?  (if you don't, please stop reading, i have nothing to say to you).
8.  the cure "friday i'm in love"  nostalgia.
9.  weezer "my best friend"  this is us.
10.  mae "mistakes we knew we were making"  this song gets me every time.

Anyone have any other good recommendations?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment